We speak your language.
Why trust your career to a recruiter that just doesn’t understand tax careers or tax people? At Oxford Tax Recruiting, we know tax and can connect you with full-time and contract opportunities with leading employers. No matter what career path you have in mind, we can help you get there.
Working with Oxford Tax Recruiting allows you to:
- Access exclusive opportunities you’ll never find on the job boards. In fact, many clients recruit talent exclusively through us.
- Work short-term or long term opportunities – whatever you need to create work/life balance.
- Discuss your career goals with a recruiter who speaks your language.
- Learn about firms and companies you may not be familiar with.
- Become a part of the team at leading organizations.
- Work in a large firm or a small department – whichever fits your work style.
- Find challenging, rewarding work AND work/life balance.
Our candidates build long-standing relationships with us over the years, requesting that we alert them when specific types of positions that interest them come available.
Interested in Relocating?
Learn everything you need to make your transition easier. Get an overview of the job market for tax professionals, guidance on neighborhoods and commute times, and get help negotiating a start date and relocation package. We work with a lot of people who are relocating.
Oxford Tax Recruiting knows tax. We also know what outstanding tax professionals need to advance their careers.
Find an opportunity or learn more.
Permanent and contract opportunities for:
- Vice Presidents
- Tax Directors
- Tax Managers and Senior Managers
- Tax Consultants
- Tax Accountants
- Tax Associates and Senior Associates
We place candidates with skills that include:
- Income and non-income tax
- State income/franchise tax
- Sales & Use, property, excise, telecom, motor fuel and production tax
- Tax accounting and reporting (ASC 740)
- Tax planning
- Audit management and defense
- International tax and transfer pricing